30/03/2022 - Englisch

Births

I was born again and woke up on March 30, 2022. With about 30 KM to work without a helmet. The scarf went between my wheels and I fell over and was gone. Meanwhile, students have called 911 and stood around me to protect me. That people do this for each other, so intense and so beautiful. My wife also gave them all kinds of things later on, but actually it's not too good, we are so grateful. And I? Half a meter bulge on my right leg along with damage to my skin. Right arm bone in top center out, 2 in half (each on one side). Crack in my eye, cheekbones broken, jaw broken and a brain contusion. I was very confused and unwilling to cooperate after 3 days of coma and surgery. So tied to the bed for a few days and then in a cage. Was barely getting any attention and care, was just scared. My wife gave me food on the 4th day because I was not allowed to eat solids because my jaw was broken. They didn't mind giving me liquid food then. That my Wife said it was a revelation to them and got it right away. Only thing I could say is the word hunger and because of that I have now lost 8 KG. Fortunately, I no longer remember those 2 weeks in delirium and only from hearing and saying. But what I don't know anymore and after that is that the Netherlands (and I think also in the world) healt is tied to commercial behavior and not real help and care. After 4 weeks of rehab I was too good for testing and the CT scan was good. Still, I had to stay for observation. Which? There wasn't! Only an apparent amount to be a zombie despite lack of sleep, stretch and a basket full of medicines and was judged on that. Luckily I was smart that despite meds I was aware of everything. Training on the exercise bike, walking, arm massage, but also meditation. To then resign after 4 weeks and cut off with medication. In the beginning they are good, but at some point you have to start from your own self-healing ability. And not looking forward to being addicted to commerce and being muted by all those drugs. Crying for the first 2 weeks. Could finally handle everything, everything! So also when my mother fled from my dangerous Italian father when I was 1 and she was vomited by society in the 1980s by the Society and family. I've always been there for her until I just wanted to have a life of my own as a teenager. So went out but she again sought relationships out of loneliness. Of those aso's figures and worst of all an Egyptian who picked her up, but I was able to meet her at the bus the next morning. One night I was a swingers club! You know how much that hurt me. So you flee to live on your own and of course with debts. Got in touch with my current Wife who found out about my debts and helped me despite that shock. She was the only one in the world standing behind me? My Mother got into a kind of normal relationship and there was contact again for a while. Where the past was never discussed. When my children, whom I now had, were accused by them for something they did not do and they never apologized. Has the contact finally ended? Even though I've been helping her all my life! I was open and in my opinion positive in life. But because of my accident on the 30th I found out again all the pain that was still hidden in me. And I knew that I was responding to life from my past. That never again I react and live on who I am now! Respect for my Wife I got I always had in my heart for her. But I also cried about that whether I was or remained good enough for her. She's my buddy, can't live without her. I now feel life so impressively well and have now acquired such an open awareness. I feel happy but also sad when I look at the world and see how we through society, leaders, faith destroy the world and keep hatred among each other. We all have to make different choices. And I don't mean help and love to all people from a region to come to one place, because that violates the quality of life. But we must ensure that the earth is a world and that the differences are our common strength. People, Leaders, Countries, Religion that benefits from hatred and from everything that is happening now, we have to stand up for that. Love is beautiful and big but not always living in spheres, dreaming and doing nothing! Love is also standing up for yourself, each other, the world. Sometimes words, but often with power! Let's make sense of this again.

 

Greeting,

W.O.L.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

KANKER: Een Epidemie van Stilte en Verwaarlozing

Onze zoektocht

Uitstervend opstand