Pain (englisch)


PAIN...

I am sitting on the couch.  Still early, the morning has just begun and brings the new day.  Not only a new day but also a feeling has awakened.  I close my eyes as the morning sun warms my body and plays together with a breath of wind which stays playful with me.  The feeling wants to cry but it doesn't work.  I can make it talk to me.  It tells me that it is the pain and sorrow that is inside of me.  Of this life and everything before it.  Sadness that has long since been conquered but I don't dare to let go for fear.  Like so many (isn't it everyone?) don't want to let go of the pain.  For fear of moving on as a renewed life with love, hope and happiness again.  Stubborn as I have become now, I open myself to it.  Now let all the pain and sorrow of ever return to me.  Now not to cry and languish but to be happy but now consciously happy.  That I have already overcome so much and that there are now an eternity of new beautiful experiences ready.  At least if I handle it right.  But also if we handle it well.  First with yourself.  Only when you allow your own sorrow and pain and whole can you live in peace with each other.  Yes, with a party too, but not a party in which we are happy and at the same time drop all the rubbish on the floor.  Be more aware of yourself than with the world.  Because we don't have to wait for healing.  That's already there!

Greeting W.O.L.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

KANKER: Een Epidemie van Stilte en Verwaarlozing

Onze zoektocht

Uitstervend opstand