Captivated by love

Captivated by love


Captivated by love

My heart races like a wild animal

Caught in the rush of the wind

Which moves through my entire body

And gone is in my mind

Who through all fury passes beyond infinity

Beyond where a human can normally see

Seized by love, doors open in my heart

Are windows being torn open by all the passion?

Which were always closed, or disappeared under all the layers of that time

And hidden with bygone wishes and desires

With all the missed opportunities that pop up again

As if I suddenly woke up like a sleepwalker

In a space that I no longer recognize

Because of all the feelings that are now awakening again

And pressing itself to the surface of my consciousness

A power is revealed that I had always known

A potential that I have always carried within me

But who suddenly knocks at the door of my consciousness again

Realizing I forgot

And all my life I have wandered in everyday existence

But not in my heart

And through this realization and the view that it brings

Further than a human can now see

Far into the infinity of life

The great existence around us

But also the one in my heart

Because close in my heart is the same point as the infinite distance

The same starting point and end point is reborn in a greater sense of self

The raging storm in my heart passes again

It doesn't go away but it changes

In the form it had always wanted to achieve

That of tranquility and peace, the balance in existence

Both in thought and in action

Both living and dying

Being in an infinite circle

Is it the love of life

Captivated by love

 worldofflove.wol@gmail.com





Reacties

Een reactie posten

Een reactie zou mooi zijn...

Populaire posts van deze blog

Art Karel Fehr

Ontdek de Kracht van Kunst: Dichten en Energetische Healing

Als...