Poem: Then I know



Then I know

Then I know

When I stop crying

And the storm in my heart has subsided

After all these years through my soul

When I stop walking with all that burden

And the feeling of being reborn is like I'm floating

The doors in my mind are open again

I can look at you

And still carries a sense of peace

Where the pain of all that time is still welcome

But also the joy and fun

As if a long lost child has returned home

And no longer hesitate at that open door

Me back look straight into my eyes

With a smile too

A particularly warm moment

Because that is the moment you stop inside

Embraces me all this time

It is the battle between us

And the pain that comes with love and joy

I then think of all my fears and sadness

Which went along with the hatred and dissatisfaction

Hidden behind a smile

Like a self-made illusion

Where the world wasn't fooling me

But only myself

And now I look back

And see that same look in you

Where I embrace all pain

And even all hatred is welcome again

But also the love in my heart

Along with the joy and fun

And then don't realize a single moment in life

It's a pointless moment

If you don't allow that

And with this new realization

Is love and hate

And everything they wear and are

No longer separate

But together they form one

A reborn balance has now been found

And an entire person has been discovered

And it was there all along
Waiting in the storm for calm

As soon as I would allow it

Instead of choosing all the illusions of life

And it's not just myself that I can forgive now

But everyone around me

What my life has to do with

Or ever had

Because pain and love are lessons for everyone

In which the give and take of it all

An opportunity is for all of us

When I stop crying

And the storm in my heart has subsided

Then I know

https://www.youtube.com/@w.o.l.1332

worldofflove.wol@gmail.com

https://www.worldofflove.nl/


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

KANKER: Een Epidemie van Stilte en Verwaarlozing

Onze zoektocht

Uitstervend opstand