The end

 


   The end?

  The end of the moment has arrived again

It seems like forever ago

For some, it has almost been forgotten

While the other experiences it as if it were today

Almost a year ago now

And for those who are lucky

To all opportunities and freedoms

Which we all barely really know about

Started after a dark moment

Full of fireworks and fun

And laughter, but sometimes a little less

A new day

The sun's rays gently warmed the earth

And the cold moments that existed for a while became less

The morning was less than an hour into the morning

But the tension of cold and heat was already present

It seemed like a battle of elements around us all

And everyone's view on it is different

Artificially by man?

Or is it the earth that is tilting?

The morning is almost over now

In which a few around me tell it anyway

That there is a truth hidden in both

It also just makes itself heard

When we accept the balance of existence

And that acceptance always starts within ourselves first

Only then can we see it in the other

And while the afternoon has come

The peace of the moment makes you forget the hustle and bustle

I think back to everything that happened so quickly

The night just ended with the laughter of the moment

And joy soon welcomed the new day

Only to disappear again soon afterwards

The smile that was there for a moment for most of them

Not just the change in the weather

Made for a serious look

But all the storm of the moment came in that morning

And there were also moments when the sun welcomed me

As if wings of love and joy warmed me

But it is often that view of darkness

I take priority over everything positive

The battle deep in my soul

The fight in my heart

Falling and getting up again and again

I thought I was the only one

But in the middle of the day

When I finally got there

A moment of rest allowed me a short laugh

Because I saw in everyone for a moment

My own heart

Same struggle

With a trap for everyone

Wherever they got up again

Because we must always continue

Because otherwise it is death that looks at us

When the time of lunch comes to an end

And the afternoon has just begun its journey

I think briefly

That I can get up again after falling

And continues

But why always on the same path?

With the same route?

Why not another direction?

There are so many, but we don't see them

My gaze stared dreamily at all those other roads

To continue on the same journey

Is it fear?

Are they obligations?

Does variability tie me down to this route?

Before I can do anything with it

With those thousands of thoughts

Which comes up with thousands of questions

Did I forget?

Because the journey continues in the afternoon

I only want to see one thing in it

But often also quickly forgotten

Is that time seems to pass faster and faster

With our age as life passengers

Where only in the beginning was the feeling of immortality

As if the time of life is endless

Before we know it we see the last digits of the clock

And the evening has come

Hot days are quickly forgotten

An autumn moment loses its leaves

A cold embraces the entire existence

Grief comes along again as a walker on this day

He had never been away

Just out of sight for a while

But finally time passes faster and faster

Only to realize our immortality

And you can enjoy it all day long

If you dare to see the miracle of life

Instead of the fear and sadness

They remain as long as you don't dare to let go

And at the same time accepts it

Every reason for sadness

Because as long as you don't let them into your heart

With love and your strength

You will never feel the balance

I can make your totals

And as I walk on almost into the night

The day is almost over

I pause for a moment before everything

The end of the moment has arrived again

It seems like forever ago

For some, it has almost been forgotten

While the other experiences it as if it were today

Almost a year ago now

And for those who are lucky

To all opportunities and freedoms

Which we all barely really know about

Started after a dark moment

Full of fireworks and fun

And laughter, but sometimes a little less

Almost a new day

Because now?

The end?

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

KANKER: Een Epidemie van Stilte en Verwaarlozing

Onze zoektocht

Uitstervend opstand